A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Move the crates to their respective indicator in order to solve the puzzles. Beware! When attempting to move crates, they will all move at the same time. Individual crates will only refuse to move if they hit a wall or another crate.
Along with some upbeat chiptune music, this game delivers a set of 36 puzzles for players to solve.
Note from the developer
Hi everyone! I'm incredibly excited to be releasing my first game.
I'm glad to fix any game-breaking issues, but I will not be adding additional features or changing graphics/fonts/UI. I've had a lot of fun coding this game, but I'm done expanding on this game for now.
That being said, I still want to hear your opinions :) Feel free to leave a comment at the bottom of the page.
- Wesley Wyatt (ObsydianX) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back, confirm, error sounds
- Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com
- HappyNES (Menu song)
- 80's Motivational Chiptune (Play song)
- sfMaker - https://www.leshylabs.com/apps/sfMaker/
- Rest of sounds were auto-generated a long time ago with this service (I think...)
- Nicolae Berbece (Xelu) - https://www.reddit.com/user/xelu
- Keyboard prompts on instructions screen
- Kenney - https://kenney.nl/
- Crates, walls, background tiles, background in menus
- Font Diner - www.fontdiner.com
- Font: Chewy (Used everywhere except game logo/title)
- Red Rooster Collection
- Font: Phosphateinline (Use in game logo/title)
Click download now to get access to the following files: